Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big day!!

I hunted pretty much all day today! Dad and I got up early and went after deer, saw a few but no good bucks. When we got back, I went coyote calling for a while, but it was too windy so I came back. I did find a whitetail shed though. A cock pheasant flushed RIGHT in front of me! I had unchambered my 870 before I left my coyote setup so he got away. :( When I got back Nash and I got some guns(he got his Gamo pellet gun and I got my Remington 121 .22) and went down and kicked some brush piles for rabbits. I got mad at myself for not taking my 870 when two cockbirds flushed like 5 yards from us! :( Then me and Nash went coyote calling this afternoon. Didn't see a thing. Heck of a day with nothing but a shed antler, a lost decoy, and three missed opportunities at pheasants to show for it!!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment